Lowongan Laboratory Head-PT Pulau Sambu Kuala Enok
- Ensures all lab staff have adequate resources to perform all aspects of work required.
- Ensures all lab staff are adequately trained to safely perform all required job functions and that competency records are maintained.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policy procedures in the laboratory.
- Understands customer requirements and organizes lab procedures.
- Supports the ISO certificate(s) and manages corrective/preventive actions.
- Reviews laboratory operations for all aspects of the continuous improvement process.
- Compiles and analyzes test information to determine operating efficiency of processes and equipment and to diagnose problems and malfunctions.
- Recommends measures to improve testing procedures, use of equipment, and needs for new equipment. Conducts research to develop custom procedures as needed, working in conjunction with lab management.
- Handles required disciplinary matters in a fair and consistent manner and maintains open communication with the Quality Divison Head and the HR department.
- Ensures laboratory practices meet or exceed company policy and industry standards.
- Understands and enforces the company Safety policies.
- Establishes or adjusts work schedules to meet testing requirements and control costs.
- Maintains time, training, calibration and testing records.
- Maximum 45 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Analyst, Food Technology
- At least 5 years of working experince in the related field is required for this position for Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years for Diploma
- Understanding of quality system standards and/or regulations and/or Good Manufacturing Practice
- Understand the characteristic of vegetable oil and understand the methods of processing vegetable oil
- Have knowledge of the concept of Lean Manufacturing and other Productivity Tools
- Familiar with document and change control requirements within a highly regulated industry, and understands the importance of good quality records
- Planning skills to develop quality system plans, policies, procedures and systems
- Good knowledge of ISO 17025:2008, ISO 9001:2015, HACCP system or Quality management system requirement
- Understanding on Quality & Food Safety Management System
- Good communication skills to work with both internal and external customers and suppliers on specific projects and products.
- English oral/written
- Have good eyesight
- Self-motivated and able to motivate other
- Willing to be placed in Indragiri Hilir - Riau
- Salary Negotiable
Laboratory Head-PT Pulau Sambu Kuala EnokRiau | Ditayangkan: 12-January-2017 | Tutup pada 11-February-2017
PT. PULAU SAMBU KUALA ENOK adalah sebuah perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang industri pengolahan kelapa terpadu di wilayah Indragiri Hilir-Riau, telah berdiri sejak tahun 1967. PT. Pulau Sambu Kuala Enok menghasilkan produk Crude Coconut Oil, Refined Bleached Deodorized Coconut Oil, Copra Expeller, dan Copra Extraction Pellets, serta telah mendapatkan sertifikasi ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, OHSAS 18001, SMK3, Halal, dan GMP + B2.
Informasi lebih lanjut perusahaan kami, silahkan kunjungi www.sambugroup.com.
ALAMAT : PT Pulau Sambu Kuala Enok
Kuala Enok, Riau, Indonesia